Product Manager (m/f/div)
We are Joonko,
Joonko is turning consumer finance on its head. This means flipping over a monolithic industry and putting the customer in the driving seat (literally).
Inspired by the courage and tenacity of Junko Tabei, the first woman to climb Mount Everest, we’re overthrowing outdated attitudes and processes to bring financial products into the 21st century.
No more top-down attitudes. No more endless paper forms for insurance and banking products. Just a simple, fair and understandable way of taking control of our finances.
We’re a new company. We embrace new ideas, curiosity and freedom. If you thrive in an energetic environment and are passionate about making people’s lives easier and looking for a Product Manager position, we’d love to meet you!
What will keep you challenged?
- Create and drive our Product strategy in close collaboration with the CPO & Product Team and the management team
- Prioritize, manage and execute the product roadmap, releases, roll-outs, ideas and features, establish realistic timelines and deliverables aligned to key business objectives
- You like to work hands-on and can execute all product stages, from ideation of small ideas to implementing features on a large-scale product
- Help to develop a strong Product and customer-focused culture that utilizes industry best practices
- Ensure close communication and collaboration across all important stakeholders and make sure the organization is always up to date with the Product Vision.
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
What will make you succeed?
- 3-5 years of experience in a product management role, ideally in a high traffic consumer internet business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
- Excellent communication in German and English (C1 or above)
- Experience launching multiple product verticals
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
What will help you succeed?
- A track record for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Willingness to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies