(Senior) Online Marketing Manager, Paid Social (w/m/div)
We are Joonko
Simple, fair and understandable.
We are building a product-driven company that enables today’s digital consumers to navigate the often complicated world of banking and insurance products, and puts them in charge of their own financial health and wellbeing. We do this by dramatically simplifying processes, providing data-driven recommendations and insights, and giving a complete picture using a streamlined, modern digital product.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, the first woman to climb Mt. Everest and the Seven Summits, we have set ourselves the objective of removing the obstacles our customers face, and to help them reach their financial goals.
We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work. If you like to think out of the box, automate all things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you.
What challenges you?
- As (Senior) Marketing Manager, Paid Social (f/m/div) you are responsible for the conception, creation and implementation of paid social media campaigns, such as on Facebook or Instagram, in cooperation with external agencies.
- For this purpose, you will conceptualize and coordinate the target group-oriented content and support the creation of a cross-media communication plan.
- You are also responsible for native advertising campaigns in Taboola and Outbrain.
- Define and review KPIs for measuring the success of social media campaigns
- Your area of responsibility also includes reporting and monitoring as well as performing your own performance analyses.
What makes you successful?
- Several years of relevant, well-founded professional experience in the B2C paid advertising context in various companies or agencies.
- You have gained experience in the conception, management and implementation of paid social media campaigns.
- You have sound technical and professional knowledge of social media monitoring tools.
- The monitoring, performance-oriented control and evaluation of social media campaigns is easy for you.
- As a creative mind, you are not afraid of the short-term implementation of ideas and always keep the overview, at the same time you have a good feeling for text and image.
- In addition to your strong communication skills in English, you have a talent for preparing and communicating complex issues in a media-friendly, informative and interesting way.
- Furthermore, you are a team player and fulfill your tasks with the highest motivation.
- Use your ideas to build our new B2C venture! Be part of it from the beginning!
- Work with an incredibly passionate and talented team in our office at the H32 StartUp Hub, including free drinks and snacks, a lot of team events and many other benefits for our employees (e.g. discounts for local transport tickets, fitness programs and more).
- An international management team that attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of the individual team members.
- Benefit from our extensive network of companies and experts as part of our finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech Ecosystem