VP of Partnerships
We are Joonko
Simple, fair and understandable.
We are building a product-driven company that enables today’s digital consumers to navigate the often-complicated world of banking and insurance products and puts them in charge of their own financial health and wellbeing. We do this by dramatically simplifying processes, providing data-driven recommendations and insights, and giving a complete picture using a streamlined, modern digital product.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, the first woman to climb Mt. Everest and the Seven Summits, we have set ourselves the objective of removing the obstacles our customers face, and to help them reach their financial goals.
We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work. If you like to think out of the box, automate all things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you.
As the VP of Partnerships, you will be having full ownership of establishing new, prosperous and long-term partnerships for our new venture. You are responsible for maintaining relationships with key partners and defining our partnership model with the management team.
You will have full ownership for developing building an engaged and top performing sales team. You jointly develop new approaches with the team, maintaining and growing the health of the business with new partnership leads.
The ideal candidate is a visionary, with feet firmly planted on the ground. You are creative, thoughtful, charismatic, analytical and self-driven. You inspire others, motivate and drive your team to exceed goals.
What will keep you challenged:
- Responsible for the development of valuable and long-term relationships of the company with its partners (banks, insurers, other strategic partners)
- Together with the management team of the company driving the product vision per financial product and defining the partnership model with and key USPs for banks and insurers
- Jointly with the sales team identify the key partners and respective sales approach
- Steering the sales team to reach ambitious business development goals
- Defining sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identifying improvements
- Discovering, leading, negotiating and closing sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
- Maintaining key customer relationships with high level of communication and transparency including management, cross-functional teams, and business partners
- Leading, coaching, developing and extending the sales team
- Staying up to date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
- Reporting into the CEO
What will make you succeed?
- 10+ years of work experience in business development/establishing partnerships – product/service partnerships in the field of Consulting, Banking and/or Insurance with a Financial Services background
- 3+ years demonstrated ability in all aspects of leadership
- Bachelor’s, MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- First experience in a digital environment
- You are an experienced business development leader, consultative seller and have a performance history of success in the region
- Solid understanding of insurance and banking business models is a must have
- Proven track record to build and develop client relationships, win new businesses, and develop networks
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and willing to thrive in a high growth organization
- Fluent English and German
Why our new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.